Bonnie Lane Home is in a beautiful neighborhood, with a large mature backyard in the City of Brookfield and is located near a 63 acre park with trail system, established woodlands and wetland areas. Bonnie Lane Home promotes, exploration of independence through daily activities, skill development, and community integration opportunities.
Motivational Methods are reinforcers and tools to enhance the willingness of an individual to participate in his/her own personal growth and development.
- Participation in the development of house programming
- Participation in the development of Active Goals and Treatment Plans
- Participation in Individual and Group Meetings
- Offering opportunities to make choices
- Offering opportunities to resolve conflicts
- Offering opportunities for community integration
- Celebrate accomplishments