Stepping Stone is located in a residential neighborhood in the city of Oconomowoc. Stepping Stone provides residents a comfortable and safe home that is the least restrictive in a structured environment. Proactive approaches are used consistently, giving each resident the opportunity to increase self-image, succeed with daily living skills, learn appropriate ways to interact with others and participate in the community.
- Participation in the development of house programming
- Participation in the development of Active Goals and Treatment Plans
- Participation in Individual and Group Meetings
- Offering opportunities to make choices
- Offering opportunities to resolve conflicts
- Offering opportunities for community integration
- Celebrate accomplishments