A PWS Specific Children’s Home
Starlight Home is Prader-Willi Homes of Oconomowoc’s first home for children. It is conveniently located in a beautiful residential neighborhood in the City of Oconomowoc. It’s location affords each child the opportunity to readily attend daily events and have access to community activities. Starlight Home is designed to provide a safe, supportive and therapeutic environment to enhance each individual’s strengths while supporting each area requiring growth with patience and understanding.
Starlight Home is licensed by the State of Wisconsin and serves children under the age of 18 from locations throughout the United States.
Prader-Willi Homes of Oconomowoc partners with Genesee Lake School who provides excellence in educational services. To learn more about Genesee Lake School Click Here.
Motivational Methods are reinforcers and tools to enhance the willingness of an individual to participate in his/her own personal growth and development.
- Participation in the development of house programming
- Participation in the development of Active Goals and Treatment Plans
- Participation in Individual and Group Meetings
- Offering opportunities to make choices
- Offering opportunities to resolve conflicts
- Offering opportunities for community integration
- Celebration of accomplishments